For over 22 years, Dr. Ernesto Hipolito (Dr. Ernie) has been providing skilled dental care with unmatched treatment planning and patient acceptance. Ultimate Dental provides its patients the ultimate in cosmetic dentistry all the way from implant surgery to endodontic procedures to your basic maintenance teeth cleaning visits. When you are ready to be cared for the way a friend would care for you, come see Dr. Ernie, a professional’s professional. Dr. Ernie has procured fantastic techniques and methods of advanced dentistry since 1990 that make your visit easy going and a one-of-a-kind experience.
Dr. Ernie has solid knowledge of comprehensive dental care procedures and excellent set of direct patient skills. Parallel with a five star reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem solving ability, communication, and management skills, you can come to Ultimate dental expecting the best for your dental care and planning. Come see why Ultimate Dental is such a success for its patients.
Dr. Ernesto Hipolito’s Education:
1990 – Boston University School of Dentistry, Boston, Massachusetts
1986 – Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
BS, Biology, Psychology
Dental professional with 22 years of dental and supervisory / management experience. Solid knowledge of comprehensive dental care procedures and excellent direct patient care skills. Reputation as a self-directed professional with superior problem solving, communication, and management skills. Successful in managing time, prioritizing tasks, and organizing projects to improve the quality of patient care.
Ultimate Dental Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada – 2005 to Present
Provided all aspects of quality dentistry from billing, treatment planning, as well uncompromised care of patients.
• Experienced in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry
• Skilled in both the surgical and prosthetic aspect of implant surgery
• Skilled in endodontic procedures
• Skilled in all aspects of general dentistry
Ernesto Hipolito, Modesto, California – 1990 to 2005
Handled all aspects of a dental office as the owner/dentist that started this practice from day one without any client base or receivables to rely on.
• Handled all aspects of dental billing
• Employed personnel as needed
• Handled inventory as well as costs
• Patient care was the most valuable responsibly. “This is what made me successful.”
• Skilled in a aspects of general dentistry, patient care, and treatment planning
• Skilled in implant surgery
• Skilled in all aspects of prosthetic
• Skilled in endodontics
• Knowledgeable in Dentrix
• Skilled in all aspects of general daily duties and needs required to run an efficient and profitable practice
• Disciplinary Officer, Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Disciplinary Screening Officer, California Dental Board, Sacramento, California
• American Dental Association
• California Dental Association
• Stanislaus Dental Society
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Academy Of General Dentistry
• Judicial Board Council Member, Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry
• Third Degree Knight, Knights Of Columbus, Modesto, California
• Dental License, State Of California, 1990 to Pres
• Dental License, State of Nevada, 2005 to Pres
• “America’s Top Dentist 2011″ Consumers’ Research Council of America, 2011
• “America’s Top Dentist 2010” Consumers’ Research Council of America, 2010